Sunday,August 3, 2014
The Eighth Sunday after Pentecost
10:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary
Proclaimer: Jim Dant
Scripture: Acts 6:1-7; Numbers 11:10-17
Sermon: A Tonto or Two
Instrumental Soloist: Gary Malvern, trumpet
Service Choir: Sanctuary Choir
Anthem: “When Morning Gilds the Skies” – arr. BUSAROW
Regular Sunday Morning Schedule
- Sunday School, 9:15 a.m.
- Worship, 10:30 a.m., Sanctuary
Regular Sunday Evening Schedule
- Youth Activities 5:00-7:45 p.m.
- Middle School Bible Study, 5:00-6:00 p.m. AYMC
- High School Choir, 5:00-6:00 p.m. Fellowship Hall
- Snack Supper, 6:00-6:45 p.m. AYMC
- Middle School Choir, 6:45-7:45 p.m. Fellowship Hall
- High School Bible Study, 6:45-7:45 p.m. AYMC
Regular Wednesdays at First Evening Schedule (beginning September 3)
- Youth Hang Time, after school until 5:15 p.m., supper
- MidWeek Fellowship and Youth Games alternate each week
- Churchwide Supper, 4:45 – 6:15 p.m.
- Three-year-old Choir and Missions, 5:30-6:15 p.m.
- Missions for Four-year-olds through Grade 5, 5:30-6:15 p.m.
- Choir for Four-year-olds through Grade 5, 6:15-7:00 p.m.
- MidWeek Fellowship (Fellowship Hall), 6:15-6:55 p.m.
- Sanctuary Choir Rehearsal (Choir Room), 7:00-8:30 p.m.
The information on this page is only a sampling of regular weekly activities. For more detailed information, members can create a user ID and password and log in to Engage First.